Did you know that an estimated 8 million people in the United States worked from home in 2017, and that number has only continued to climb over time? What a great opportunity it is to earn a little extra money whether you are between jobs right now or looking for additional income to save up or pay off debt.
Many websites out there claim to offer work from home gigs but they are super shady and lead many people into pyramid marketing schemes that get them nowhere but with less money than they started out with and a huge sense of disappointment. The good news is that there are plenty of other ways you can make legit money from the comfort of your own home without selling your soul to the devil or buying into phony ploys that prey on the desperate and vulnerable.
How can you make money from home, you ask. Well, here are 10 proven ways to help you get saving and pay off your debt so you can live a happy and stressfree life!
- Monetize your blog or website by placing affiliate links and ads to places like Amazon or Google. Both companies have excellent programs that can help you bring in revenue.
- Preview movies and YouTube videos on sites such as Swagbucks.
- Test websites using User Testing to help improve customer experience.
- Get freelance Gigs through sites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr.
- Become a Virtual Assistant through services such as Zirtual or Airtasker.
- Use Bing as your search engine and gain reward points any time you search. Just stay logged into your Microsoft/Bing account.
- Complete tasks through the Amazon Mechanical Turk program.
- Be an online travel agent and tap into your inner wanderlust to inspire others to take that vacation of a lifetime they have been putting off for far too long.
- Create and sell lesson plans for teachers as an affordable resource.
- Sell your high-quality photos on Shutterstock or Snapwire. Don’t let those beautiful photos go to waste!
- Get certified to be a Life and Wellness Coach through education platforms such as Udemy. After receiving your certification, create an Instagram account specially designed to market your services and build an audience of wellness students and peers!