“It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”
― Germany Kent
It’s been a while since I’ve felt like myself. I am aware that something has to change. For months now, I’ve been focused so much on all the negative things in my life and it’s only caused me to feel unhappy and unclear.
The only other option is to change the course of my thinking patterns and add some better energy into my life. The weight of hate has brought on so much anxiety and discomfort. Here are 5 ideas for creating more gratitude I’d like to share with you in hopes that if you’re feeling something similar to me, you’ll use these tips to make some changes.
- Write down 5 things you are grateful for everyday
- Volunteer your time to help a person or cause
- Meditate for 15-20 minutes everyday
- Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who uplift your spirits and encourage you to be your best self
- Get outside and breathe the fresh air