Are you looking to crank up your energy levels and become more motivated? If so, you’ve come to the right place. This blog is going to lay out the 5 most simple tips in becoming more motivated so that you can achieve more in your personal and professional life, as well feel overall more confident.
With all the distractions we face every day, it can be hard to stay focused especially when it is so easy to compare our lives to those on social media and feel like our life doesn’t measure up. Do you ever feel that way? I know I do, and it can really take a toll.
That is why I set boundaries for myself and try to keep everything aligned with a positive perspective so that my goals don’t overwhelm me and doing mundane tasks such as getting out of bed in the morning, are not nearly as difficult as they once were. When you feel motivated to get up and out of bed in the morning, to make that cup of tea or coffee, jump in the shower or get your butt to the gym, everything in life easier to deal with.
When your energy is low and you have little to no motivation in the morning the rest of your day may feel like an absolute struggle. There’s no shame, we have literally all been there! It’s okay, but you can’t stay in that rut forever. You’ve got to pick yourself up, pull yourself together and make something of your life. Isn’t that why you’re reading this blog? To learn how you can kick some major butt rather than sitting on it all day?
As you read other articles on my website, you will notice that I am a big advocate for holistic wellness and promote a balanced lifestyle that you can thrive in and have healthy relationships, a prosperous career, a clear conscience, and a vibrant mind that operates with absolute clarity. This is what I want for you. This is how we should aim to be.
Many of you may battle depression, anxiety, sleeping disorders, maybe even addiction-related issues that are acting as roadblocks in your journey to success and authentic happiness. That’s okay. There are many other articles on my site that can help you with those issues as well, but some of these tips below are going to help you with those common problems as well.
I recommend you print this page out, keep it with you and turn to it when you’re feeling down, low on energy, and struggling to stay motivated. You are welcome to send me messages too if you have any questions, need support or have suggestions for me as well.
1. Keep your body clean and flourishing by fueling it with alkaline foods and plenty of pH balanced water to stay hydrated. This is going to help you look good, feel good, and give you that healthy energy your body needs in order to thrive. Avoid processed foods, sugar, alcohol, and well drugs of course.
2. Turn on upbeat music when you wake up in the morning to stimulate your mind, body, and soul. What better way to start the day than some good vibes!
3. Write down your top 3-5 goals for the day. Be specific about them. Envision the completion of these goals so you can set sail to a clear path to achieving them.
4. Get at least one good workout in every single day. Spend about 45 mins to an hour either running, weight training, yoga, cycling, or kickboxing. Get moving! Break a sweat and push all those nasty toxins out of your body.
5. Be sure you are getting your proper vitamin intake every day. I take a multivitamin + fish oil + biotin + B complex + iodine. Everyone’s body requires different amounts of certain vitamins so consult your doctor on which vitamins and supplements you should be taking for your specific needs.
Image via We Heart It